Nouble hopes to shine at Wolves


Striker wants to help Wolves 'get back where they belong'

Last Updated: June 22, 2012 2:09pm
Frank Nouble: Hoping to help Wolves bounce straight back
Frank Nouble: Hoping to help Wolves bounce straight back

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
New Wolves signing Frank Nouble hopes he can help fire the club back into the Premier League after arriving at Molineux on a free transfer.
The Midlanders confirmed the signing of the former West Ham striker on Friday after his contract at Upton Park expired.
The 20-year-old is looking forward to getting started under new boss Stale Solbakken and wants to help the club bounce straight back from their relegation from the top flight.

Support

"When Wolves came along I was delighted and I'm more happy than surprised about the move," he told the club's official website.
"Scoring goals is my job and I hope I can help the team to get back where it belongs.
"The fans are very strong and the stadium is good with the crowd very close to the pitch so I'm definitely going to enjoy my time here and, hopefully, I can pay back the support that the club has shown me."
Nouble added of the new manager: "I don't know too much about Stale but I'm looking forward to meeting him face to face.
"For every player, whenever there is a new manager it is a new challenge and I think that's something we are all looking forward to."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top