Albrighton given green light


Winger has recovered from thigh problem ahead of pre-season

Last Updated: June 29, 2012 4:05pm
Marc Albrighton: Has recovered from a thigh injury ahead of pre-season
Marc Albrighton: Has recovered from a thigh injury ahead of pre-season

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Aston Villa winger Marc Albrighton is back to fitness after a thigh injury and will be ready for the start of pre-season training when it gets underway next month.
Albrighton suffered the same setback on three separate occasions last season and missed the finale of the Premier League campaign.
But he has been given the thumbs-up by Villa's medical team to begin training on July 5th after having the injury checked during the summer break.
Albrighton said: "I am fit and I am raring to go. I strained my thigh three times in three months which was really frustrating.
"But I have come in during the summer to make sure it is healing well and looking good.
"The physios are very positive about it and say it is progressing well."

Form

Albrighton is keen to recapture the form of his debut season in 2010-2011.
He said: "I had a good first season but the second wasn't so good. It's a huge season ahead for me.
"I'm looking to impress early on and get the confidence which will take me on for the remainder of the season.
"There is a new gaffer (Paul Lambert) and I'm relishing the chance to try and impress and the challenges ahead."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top