Michalik still to decide


Defender linked to several clubs after rejecting Carlisle contract

Last Updated: June 16, 2012 3:32pm
Lubomir Michalik: Has rejected a new contract at Carlisle and is waiting to make the right decision
Lubomir Michalik: Has rejected a new contract at Carlisle and is waiting to make the right decision

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Lubomir Michalik insists he has yet to make a decision on his next club after rejecting the chance to stay at Carlisle United.
The Slovakian defender is available on a free transfer after turning down a new deal at Brunton Park and he has been linked with the likes of Barnsley, Hibernian and Preston North End.
Reports also claimed that he had agreed to join Polish side Slask Wroclaw, but the 28-year-old is still unsure where he will be playing next season.
"I have heard things from the media and maybe I will get phone calls today or tomorrow, or maybe not for weeks," Michalik told the News & Star.

Right decision

"Right now I'm not signing anywhere. It's best when you know your future as soon as possible but I just wait for the right decision.
"This decision wasn't connected with the national team. My decision would be the same if I wasn't going with the national team. I don't know if it's the right decision but hopefully it is.
"You never know what the future brings, what's around the corner. Whether I play at a better level, the same or lower, I don't know.
"I've been in England over five years and have enjoyed every single minute. Now my No.1 country is England and I will be happy to stay here but I will consider different countries as well."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top