Pato pledges future to Milan


Brazil international reveals interest from PSG

By Paulo Freitas.   Last Updated: June 11, 2012 12:09pm
Alexandre Pato: Brazil international is happy with AC Milan
Alexandre Pato: Brazil international is happy with AC Milan

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Alexandre Pato insists he has no plans to leave AC Milan despite reports of interest from Paris St Germain and Corinthians.
The Brazil international has been strongly linked with a move away from the San Siro this summer.
Pato turned down a move to PSG back in January but the Ligue 1 giants have not given up hope that the South American could change his mind.
Brazilian side Corinthians are also understood to be keen to acquire Pato's services.
"Milan has received several offers besides one from Paris St Germain," Pato said to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Difficult times

"I have also received interests from Brazilian clubs but it's not the time to return home as I am only 22 and I feel I am at the club I want to be.
"I have every intention to remain in Europe for many years before I return to Brazil. I can only thank these clubs but I will stay at Milan.
"I will remain until the last day of my contract, which expires in 2014. I am grateful to this club for all it has done for me.
"I have received help from them during difficult times and I have no intention to change teams. I want to repay the faith Milan has in me."
Pato, who joined Milan in 2007 from Internacional, endured an injury-plagued season, which saw him make just 18 competitive appearances for the Rossoneri this term.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top