Neville eyes Donovan reunion


Toffees skipper keen to convince US star to return to Goodison

Last Updated: June 23, 2012 7:12pm
Landon Donovan: Impressed during loan spells
Landon Donovan: Impressed during loan spells

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Everton captain Phil Neville has revealed he is trying to persuade forward Landon Donovan to join the club.

The 30-year-old United States international has had two spells with the Goodison Park side in the last couple of years - and Neville wants him to join permanently.
He told Sports Illustrated: "If there is a chance, I make sure that I try (to tempt him to Everton) every time I speak to him.
"That's the first thing I say to him. Toward the end of his spell back in January I even tried to kidnap him for a while and keep him in England!
"I'm telling the truth here when I say the last two times he's been over he's totally transformed our season.
"He's the ultimate professional, he's got great quality, and the Everton fans love him.
"He's a hero at Goodison Park, and he's played less than 20 games for us. I've played with some world-class right-sided players in my time, and he's up there with them."


Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *
*
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top