Holloway happy at Blackpool


Tangerines boss insists he will not be moving on this summer

Last Updated: June 24, 2012 1:34pm
Ian Holloway: Blackpool manager has no plans to turn his back on the club
Ian Holloway: Blackpool manager has no plans to turn his back on the club

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Ian Holloway has quashed talk about his future by insisting he is committed to avenging Blackpool's play-off final heartbreak.

Holloway was linked with the Swansea job before Michael Laudruptook the reins at the Liberty Stadium and is reported to be a contender to take over at still-managerless Birmingham.
But despite the disappointment of defeat to West Ham at Wembley the colourful boss is raring to try again with the Tangerines.
"There has been a lot of speculation regarding my future over the summer so I would like to assureBlackpool's fans that I am planning to be back at pre-season training on 9th July - and I can't wait to get started," he wrote in his column for The Sun.

Flattering

"I can't say it's not been flattering to see my name linked to a couple of Premier League jobs over the summer because it proves I am still doing things right.
"But if the Tangerine Army are worried my head has been turned, they can forget it.
"In the month since we lost the play-off final, I have recharged my batteries.
"I have a few plans I'd like to see come to fruition. And if I can get my way, with two or three new recruits, I am sure we will once again be punching above our weight."


Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *
*
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top