Dyche happy with Hornets


Watford manager 'flattered' by links to other clubs

Last Updated: June 11, 2012 2:49pm
Sean Dyche: Watford boss happy with Hornets despite links to rival Championship clubs
Sean Dyche: Watford boss happy with Hornets despite links to rival Championship clubs

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Watford manager Sean Dyche insists he is happy to stay at Vicarage Road, although he is 'flattered' by the speculation linking him to other clubs.
Dyche has been touted for the vacant Birmingham job in recent weeks and was linked to the Hull City hot-seat before Steve Bruce was appointed.
But he is keen to remain at Vicarage Road following a promising debut season in charge.
"It has been very flattering to be linked with some high-profile vacancies, and I have had one or two agents sounding me out since the end of the season," he said.

Very happy

"But quite honestly I am very happy at Watford. I really appreciated the chance given to me a year ago when I was made manager after Malky (Mackay) went to Cardiff, and loyalty works both ways.
"I thoroughly enjoyed my first season; it was a great learning curve for me in so many ways and I loved every minute.
"To be within touching distance of the play-offs was very encouraging and hopefully we can continue to make more progress next season.
"Obviously I'm an ambitious person, but my ambition right now is to build on what we achieved last season and make Watford competitive in a very tough league."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top