Castaignos to leave Inter


Dutch striker doubts return to Feyenoord on loan

Last Updated: June 20, 2012 1:00pm
Luc Castaignos: Inter Milan striker is expecting to leave the club over the summer
Luc Castaignos: Inter Milan striker is expecting to leave the club over the summer

Sky Bet

  • Claim your free bet now
Luc Castaignos has confirmed he will be leaving Inter Milan over the summer and has targeted a move to a 'big club'.
The Netherlands Under 21 international only joined Inter fromFeyenoord 12 months ago, but he struggled for playing time in Serie A last season.
He has recently been linked with Liverpool and West Ham United, and the 19-year-old is expecting to join a club outside of Italy.
"Inter want to loan me to an Italian club or sell me," Castaignos said to Sky Italia. "I told them that I don't want to play anywhere else in Italy but at Inter.

Disappointed

"I came to Italy to wear the Nerazzurri colours and not play for any other club. Now I must go and Inter will help me find a club.
"I am saddened, I cannot deny it, I am disappointed not to have shown my worth, but this is football.
"It's a decision taken by the club and by me. Now I want to join a big club."
Feyenoord had expressed an interest in taking the striker on loan next season, but Castaignos admits a return to De Kuip is unlikely.
He added: "If I could change anything, then I would decide to go out on loan abroad, but this will not happen.
"Feyenoord? I'm disappointed that it is not possible for me to play there next season."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 commentaires

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© ComingSport
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top